Saturday, November 9, 2013

favorite place // anglesea, victoria


Hello from Cape Town! Yes, I am in South Africa! No need to get jealous though, I am only here for business... I have been in town since Monday, working, fighting jetlag. Now its finally Friday, the sun is out, I can see the Table Mountain from my window and I am looking forward to spend a weekend exploring the city. Hooray!

I also had the time to upload some pictures I took over the last weeks in Australia - with spring being around, we have started regular roadtrips to the coast again. Walks along the beach, surfing, outdoor markets. The sweet life.

Last weekend we drove to Anglesea, a town along the Great Ocean Road. By chance we saw a sign that said something about a nursery and an organic store, so we took a left turn and had a look. Oh boy, I am so glad we did! Not only did we find a great nursery with many local plants and seedling, but we also found this cute, vintage-inspired cafe that sits right next to it. It is so kind my of place - lovely decor, great food and coffee, fresh produce and friendly owners. The tasting platter was delicious and also reasonable priced. We will for sure return during summer!!



Find it here:
McGains Nursery
1 Simmons Court
Anglesea, VIC 3230

Have a lovely weekend, hopefully I get to share some pictures from Cape Town next week!

*K

 

3 comments:

  1. Eventhough I'm looking forward to celebrating Christmas in the Northern Hemisphere I'm still quite jealous that people on the other side of the world can enjoy spring! I miss the warmer days ;) Aside from this: Super cute cafe! I like the pictures you took!
    xx
    Shelly

    http://thehorizonwanderer.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das sieht alles sehr gemütlich und voller froher Farben aus. Toller Platz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the rest of your time in Cape Town Kristina!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails