Monday, June 3, 2013

{ may } according to my iPhone



{ In May we climbed the highest building in Melbourne - the Eureka tower - and enjoyed the wonderful view from up there }
 

{ Afterwards we treated ourselves with some traditional German food - yes, give me beer and schnitzel and I am happy! Haha, definitely not always true, but after almost 2 years going strong without? Yes please!! }
 


{ May blessed us with amazing sunsets over the Yarra river. I love the different shades of blue, yellow and red I get to see each night when walking home from work (IF I am in time for the sunset and not stuck in the office with heaps of work }



{ It was quite dark outside - either thick grey rain clouds or because the sun has already set - currently it sets at 5.10pm. Luckily the shortest day of the year is not that far away anymore }


{ I went out and ventured through Richmond during lunch break and found this amazing new piece of street art. Also I do love the plam trees in St Kilda, even against a grey sky }


{ Most importantly we have booked out next big holiday - Sri Lanka! I have spent rainy afternoons in bookshops and libraries to research potential destinations. And lets face it, I love a quite afternoon spent in the local library }


Also in May I loved:

// this jumper // this quilt cover // this store in Gertrude Street // those rugs // daydreaming about going here very soon // those pictures of Berlin by Fee // Mina and the cherry blossoms

What did you love in May? Tell me! *K
 

8 comments:

  1. Ich finde es soo toll, dass du in Australien lebst, es ist immer total interessant deinen Blog zu lesen :) Dein Blog gehört definitiv zu meinen Lieblingen!

    Liebe Grüße :)
    Cotton Candy Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. its been so long since i've had a schnitzel...that looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I'm moving to Australia next year and though my destination city isn't picked yet, I'm definitely thinking Melbourne thanks tor your lovely pics!

    - Katherine
    www.ayearinfireandice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a really great month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous! How exciting about Sri Lanka!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I can't wait to hear about Sri Lanka!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great month and that sunset is swoonworthy:) Btw: Sri Lanka? How awesome. Kisses and hugs, darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was für Himmel über der Stadt! Unglaublich schön...
    In Sri Lanka war meine Schwestser vor Jahren und die Fotos sind toll... Urwald pur. Ich hoffe wir sehen dnan viele Fotos.

    Wenn ich deinen Kommentaren folge, dann komme ich übrigens leider nicht auf deinen Blog, sondern auf ein nicht erreichbares Pinterest-Profil.

    Herzlich, Katja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails