Thursday, May 2, 2013

{ april } according to my iphone



{ April is my birthday month and I celebrated with visiting the great Finder Keepers market. Its a bi-yearly independent art /design market and its filled with beautiful things. }
 

{ I have discovered a new favorite cafe, Gypsy & Musquito on Bridge Road in Richmond. Yummy cakes, great coffe and lovely vintage decor }
 


{ April has not been all sunshine and laughter - tragic events around the world made me stop and think. Peace and love - so important!! }



{ Its getting dark quite early already, so I have been capturing a couple of beautiful sunsets on my walk home from work. I walk across the Yarra river with the CBD in full sight on the horizon. Pretty awesome background! }


{ I went out and ventured through several suburbs on the hunt for new cool street art. Melbourne is full of it and I am getting familiar with the different artists and their style. Loving it! }


{ We had several rainy and grey days, not as bad as last year this time though. Apparently it has been a dry April. When it rained, settled in on of our favorite breakfast cafes, enjoyed poached eggs and read travel guides to inspire us where to go next December }


Also in April I loved:

// this tiltshift video of Melbourne // this cafe // this destination // this wool blanket // this stunning house // beautiful artworks // this market

What did you love in April? Tell me! *K

And sorry, to due the high amount of spam comments I have received lately, I will turn on the word verification until the worst is over! I am tired of getting excited about comments, just to find out they are SPAM! :)

5 comments:

  1. Love the street art. Great snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your images Kristina. When I looked back over April I realised I spent a lot of time by the ocean which has been bliss xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday nachträglich. Irgendwie schade das Du als Frühlingskind nun im Herbst feiern musst. Aber es gibt Schlimmeres als in Australien zu sein ;O). Ich hatte einen wunderbaren April - Spring has sprung ;o). Nadine
    http://planethibbel.blogspot.de/2013/05/10-things-to-april.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beuatiful photos!

    I am sorry about the spam! Somehow I have a system on my blog which pretty much filters spam automatically which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nachträglich alles gute zum geburtstag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails