Friday, March 1, 2013

| western australia | bunkers beach cafe



Cape Naturalist close to Dunsborough, Western Australia has the most beautiful littles bays and pretty corners. Meelup Beach was my favorite, but hands down, Bunker Bay is pretty amazing as well!

Bunkers Beach Cafe is a restaurant nestled in the dunes just behind the main beach - it looked cozy featuring dark timber, bright windows and cute decor, so after hours of beach time and hiking around the cliffs in the area, we came back for some yummy lunch and cool ciders. We had fresh bread, olives, chorizo and cheese as an appetizer followed by salad and pizza. All was really good and tasty!

My parents were pretty happy, so was I - naturally!

 

More favorite places in Western Australia: Eagle Bay Brewery // Meelup Beach

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning photos.

    Unfortunately for me...I haven't had dinner yet. Now, my mouth is...le watering. :)

    Love,
    Manda from Eat Cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful surroundings and beutifully captured!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails