Monday, March 25, 2013

melbourne love: peoples market collingwood



The Peoples Market is a cute little outdoor market which relocated from the Docklands to Collingwood at the beginning of summer. I always wanted to go and check it out in the new location, but somehow never found the time. On Saturday after breakfast in Richmond, we decided that it was time to check out the market.



It is located in a quite industrial area in Collingwood, up on Stanley Street (which is just off Smith Street). You find a market with beautiful handcraftet / vintage goods, yummy food & drinks, a little art gallery, bands playing, lots of street art and nice outdoor seating areas.  I loved especially the streetart (isn't that big mural on the brick wall amazing?) and the colourful shipping containers.



I love Melbourne for its many cool hidden spaces and markets - there is always something to explore!

Find it here:
64-68 Stanley Street, Collingwood, VIC 3066
open Wednesday through Sunday, starting at 12 pm

///

With Google Reader soon to be gone, please remember you can also follow my blog on Bloglovin. I have started to follow my favorite blogs over there and I really like the look and feel of the site.
Hope to see you there!! *K

6 comments:

  1. Oh the street art is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful, so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so similar to frau gerolds garten in zurich!! you always find the best places!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such a vibrant, fun place to visit. The street art is amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would soooo love to go to Australia! These pics look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Kristina!

    Yes, I bought 3 of my necklaces on Etsy, but unfortunately I can't find the store I used anymore. Think it might have closed down :(

    But you can find many nice alternatives if you search for 'bib necklace' or 'bubble necklace' :)

    PS: Love following you around, both here but especially on Instagram ;)

    Hugs, Signe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails