Tuesday, March 5, 2013

everyday beauty



Last night we drove down to Torquay for some after-work surfing.
It helps to turn the most random Monday into a great day!

The ocean was mostly calm, the swell slow and friendly on beginners, the sea sculls were soaring and the sky slowly turned into a canvas of red, pink, purple, blue and yellow. I lay on the board, looking in the sky, felling so happy, thankful, alive and just one with the moment. So utterly beautiful!

{ sorry I know the picture is a bit blurry, but I shot it with my iPhone - can you believe I didn't have my proper camera with me? But when it comes to colours - no edit or filter needed! }

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful shot - I love it when the sky turns those gorgeous colours at dusk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!! After-work-surfing!!!! I totally in love with this!!!!! Must be heaven!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It still looks beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Kristina!

    Gorgeous and the perfect time to pause and soak it in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my soul craves sitting through a sunset like that, that looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful photo! Hard to believe that there's no filter :) Hope you're having a wonderful week!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you snuck off to Torquay after work. What a brilliant way to spend a Monday evening. We had a fantastic sunset that night from the farm as well (120km east of Melbourne).

    ReplyDelete
  8. hab dir ne email geschickt :)
    sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. natures colors are the BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails