Friday, February 8, 2013

| western australia | eagle bay brewing co


I have so many pictures to share with you from my trip to Western Australia before Christmas. Honestly, it feels a bit overwhelming to tackle such an amount of pictures - select, format, edit and publish. Therefore I decided to approach the whole lot in baby steps, selecting places I loved most and sharing them with you.

First up, the Eagle Bay Brewing Company.

Me and my parents stayed in a beautiful holiday house in the town of Dunsborough, north of Margaret River, only footsteps away from the beautiful Geographe Bay. One afternoon, after exploring Cape Naturaliste, we stopped at the Eagle Bay Brewery for a small snack and a refreshing beer.

It is a beautiful place set in the gorgeous Australian bush. I loved the combination of stone, wood and minimalist decor. Oh, and they had a veggie garden - how can you not love this place?

 

The Margaret River region of Western Australia has been traditionally known for its wine - but more recently a few small breweries have opened alongside the vineyards. If you get the chance check out Duckstein Brewery and Cheeky Monkey Brewery as well, I heard the places are as lovely as the Eagle Bay Brewery. I love wine, but in the heat of the summer a cold beer is as good as it gets. Right?

6 comments:

  1. We were just on a brewery tour last night! I've been on several but always enjoy the tastings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so amazing. I've never made it WA ... must put it on the 2013 list. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhh, das sieht toll aus!
    liebe grüße aus byron bay,
    judith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures especially the second one. The color looks amazing too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails