Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[ its a photoswap ] 2012 - part II



So here are the last pictures I would like to share with you from my Photoswap film. The more I look at the pictures, the more I like the slightly overexposed colours - makes them look somehow romantic. What do you think?

If you want to see more pics from this years photoswap, head over to the Flickr group!! There is great stuff out there, I promise!! You find the picturs from my swap partner Jo here.

I am having a nasty cold and currently work from home. After 38 degrees only one week ago, Melbourne is treating us today with 15 degrees, wind and rain. Ugh! Where is the summer??

*K

8 comments:

  1. I love these photos! Especially the ones of the bike and the flower shop. Very romantic looking, as you said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoswap - witzig, davon habe ich noch nie gehört :-)
    15 Grad - also nee!!!
    Ich habe gerade meine Autotür kaum aufgekriegt weil die festgefroren war ^^
    Ich war genau zur Zeit vor 3 Jahren auch in Australien (nur 18 Tage) aber das war so schön :)
    Liebe Grüße
    Clara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those, they definitely have a dreamy quality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the lack of full colour gives a certain romantic remoteness to the pictures, a bit like a dream.
    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so dreamy! I love the one of the flowers (under the 'market lane coffee' sign)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel about the weather! We were back to six degrees the other morning. Today feels a bit better though. Your photos are so swoon worthy! I agree that sometimes the overexposure works wonders and gives the photo a different dimension :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures, so great! And I hope you feel better this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. I think it definitely lends a romantic feel to the pictures. Especially the ones with flowers. Digital photographers are always using tricks to make their images look just like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails