Thursday, December 13, 2012

// green thumb //


Just wanted to give you a quick update on my garden.

Actually I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself. The plants are growing!! Not everything as expected - the above pictured radish is the only one that vaguely looked as such - but overall I am pretty happy with my pot garden.

Tomatos, chili, capsicum, salad and herbs are growing. The lemon tree is almost twice as big as it was when we bought it. Strawberries are not in bloom yet, but I am hopeful. I had to fight with green caterpillars and nasty snails - they basically ate half of all my plants!! I was devastated!! And we have to see how the sun will treat the little garden while I am away on holiday....

Fingers crossed and I come home to ripe tomatoes!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It looks great! I had no idea how much work gardening was until I attempted one a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your plants are great! How many degrees do you have down under :) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wie fremd das alles aussieht, wenn man sich gerade hier durch den Schnee kämpft und am Schreibtisch mit kalten Füssen zittert. Mag jemand tauschen? Radieschen gegen Schnee...?

    Lieber Gruß,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are incredible!! my little garden needs your green thumb!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails