Monday, November 26, 2012

// weekend stories // 47 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



My weekend was way too short - as usual. Nothing exciting as I was preparing for the arrival of my parents on Wednesday. Which pretty much means I was cleaning the apartment, cleaning the terrace, running errands and re-stocking the fridge all weekend long.

I am so looking forward to Wednesday!!

What did you do exciting on the weekend? It must have been definitely more adventurous, so go ahead, make me jealous :D

Have a great start into the new week! We are expecting 38 degrees on Thursday - summer is here!! *K

4 comments:

  1. Exciting that your parents are coming for a visit! Hope you guys have a wonderful time! :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. More adventurous? Mmmm... nope! The most exiting thing was buying myself a Poinsettia that, I must say, looks gorgeous in my living room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Summer is def here: We spent the whole weekend by the beach!
    Sooooo gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have the best time with your parents, sweetie and those bike baskets are awesome. Muah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails