Thursday, November 29, 2012

[ its a photoswap ] 2012



I am not sure if you ever heard of the Photoswap that lovely Rhianne from for the easily distracted... has been organizing the last couple of years. I always wanted to participate as I love analog photography and enjoy promoting the fun of it! Bascially Rhianne pairs up all participants, everybody shoots a roll of film and sends it to his / her partner in crime. After development all pics are shared within a Flickr group!! There is great stuff out there, I promise!!

This year, I didn't miss the deadline for signing up and I was happily snapping away. Jo - my swapping partner - just posted them on Flickr and I was really relived to see that they turned out to be alright! A bit overexposed I guess, but at least not pitch-black! Analog photography, always a surprise. You can also check out the pics Jo has sent me here - I have never tried Lomo photography, really have to give a go soon!

Anyway, just wanted to share some of my photoswap pictures with you.
Its a portrait of the suburb I live in Melbourne, really loving it! More to come next week.


Oh and in other news, we are having a short heatwave of 38 degree today! A nice welcome to Australia to my parents who just arrived yesterday from cold Germany! Your're welcome mom! :)

*K

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun idea! Your photos turned out great :)

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hach tolle Sache! Ich klick gleich mal rüber zum Photoswap...
    Die Bilder sind toll und ich will auch schon immer mal Lomo ausprobieren...

    Allerbeste Grüße
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they are over exposed, they are so pretty and the light is lovely. I was thrilled to see these pop up in the Flickr group :)

    I'm so jealous of the weather there, I bet your parents are so pleased though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails