Monday, October 1, 2012

// weekend stories // 39 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



This weekend went past in an instance. Too quick as usual.
I was busy with preparing my trip to South Africa (I will be flying on Wednesday for two weeks), washing laundry, doing tax return statements (boring!!), watching the AFL footy finals, going for breakfast with a friend of mine, taking a stroll along Chapel Street and snapping pictures with my analog camera which I now have to sent to me swap-partner in the Photo Swap organized by Rhianne.

Hope you had a lovely weekend as well - what were you up to? *K

5 comments:

  1. Wie immer schöne Bilder :-)
    Bist du privat oder geschäftlich in Südafrika?

    LG
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hallo liebe Kristina,

    ich hab deinen Blog erst jetzt entdeckt, aber ich glaube ich habe mich verliebt! *___* Hach ist der schön und hübsch und toll und interessant und einfach... hach...
    Toll, toll, ich muss jetzt erst mal viele, viele Sachen durchlesen. :D
    Liebe Grüße
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. your w/e was adooorable!!! i love the look of these pictures so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've taken part in the Photo Swap too! It seems that my roll arrived only this morning in Los Angeles! Can't wait to browse trough our Flickr group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. liebe kristina,
    danke für deine kommentare bei mir :)
    du bist ja eh schon viel rumgekommen :)

    echt coole bilder :)

    GGLG,
    jules

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails