Sunday, September 23, 2012

// weekend stories // 38 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



I love sunny weekends.
I love roadtrips.
I love BBQ with friends.

All of the above happened on the weekend - yeay! On top of that we discovered another vintage paradise, tucked away in old factories in Geelong (if you follow me on instagram (lefabuleuxdestin) you already saw a sneak-peak of what beauty is about to come later this week!!).

We drove down to the Bellarine Peninsula for a day out of the city - the sun was shining, the wind was blowing perfectly, the sea was blue, the light was golden. We had a fantastic view over Queenscliff and The Rip from the Observatory Tower in the harbour, afterwards we strolled down Hesse Street and had a coffee break at the super cute Cafe Gusto set in a lovely herb and veggie garden.  For a few sunset shots we drove further south to pretty Points Lonsdale; here the lighthouse and the wonderful beach clearly steals the show.

Ah, I am so looking forward to more day- and roadtrips this summer!

Have a lovely week, *K

8 comments:

  1. wow these are gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du lebst an einem so wunderbaren Ort! Jeden Tag das Meer sehen, das muss herrlich sein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful Kristina! Perfect days like that always leave me feeling so energized! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place looks amazing! The second photo, the one with the boat, is my favorite. I really like that you can see all the different colors of the sea, the curve of the coast. It's pretty cool. And that lighthouse? Awesome. I've never visited one, though I'd like to. And vintage sounds fantastic. I usually try to hit up a lot of the ones in Indianapolis, where I live. I went to a vintage flea market a few weeks ago and learned of all kinds of stores I hadn't heard of otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful place! I hope to get a road trip in by the end of the year, but if not, I'll travel through your photos instead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha ilove your describtion "lover of chai latte",
    this is really creative!
    this place is so i ncredible and your photographies are really good!
    i wish i could be there to!
    i love blogs from people who travel a lot you are sooo brave!

    I adore your blog, keep on doing this wonderful thing you do here.
    I had to follow you, you have a new fan now <3
    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that beach light! And the sailboat. :) Looks like a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ich bin ganz sprachlos! habe mich jetzt sicher eine halbe stunde durch deinen blog gewuselt & mich wohl ein bisschen verliebt in dich. hihi!

    (auswandern nach australien? das wäre auch mein traum.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails