Monday, September 17, 2012

// weekend stories // 37 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



Sorry for the radio silence the last week, but I have been sick with a nasty cold. I worked some days from home, went back to work in the middle of the week, but really feeling bad until yesterday (after I slept 11 hours from Friday to Saturday). So, finally I am over it!

Therefore my weekend was pretty boring, but hey, I finished my first ever self-sewn shirt!
Kind of proud over here!

Yesterday I shot some pictures of those amazing flowers! I pass them everyday on my way to work and they always make me smile!

What made you smile last week? *K

6 comments:

  1. Tolle Bilder!
    Gute Besserung.
    lG
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschön! Schon schräg das ihr gerade im Frühling schwelgt, während es hier schon wieder sehr herbstlich ist. Liebe Grüße und gute Besserung!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gute beserung!!! i think that's how it goes? sorry...so not good at german still :( glad you got to relax chica. and share the shirt if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this. So happy Spring has arrived! :)

    p.s He he - we photographed the same blossoms as each other!!! :) http://dakotad.com/2012/09/14/17451/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love having all the spring colours and smells popping up in spring! Hope you're fully recovered.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails