Monday, September 3, 2012

// weekend stories // 35 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



Spring is here! Officially!

The last two days have been wonderful - still fresh and windy, but oh-so sunny! Celebrated the arrival of my favorite season with a long walk along the beach, planting new herbs and veggies in wooden crates on my balcony and my first attempt of actually sewing something I can wear!

I love the fact that you can walk all along the Port Phillip bay - most of the time either on the beach or on walking tracks. Sometimes catching a glimpse of Melboure city in the background. My favorite places are Halfmoon Bay, Brighton and Black Rock!


Hope you had a great weekend as well!

Have a lovely week, *K

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Spring is finally here!!! And it's so glorious!
    We had the bestest weekend, so glad the grey days are over! (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for spring! Over here I'm twiddling my thumbs until fall drives.. le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! wow, spring is my most favorite time of the year! Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring is full of so much promise! Love the the shell shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails