Monday, August 13, 2012

// weekend stories // 31+32 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



I am back in Melbourne! If you follow me on Instagram (lefabuleuxdestin) or Twitter, you probably know that I have been to South Africa the last 10 days on a business trip. I mainly stayed in Johannesburg, traveling around the region, plus one daytrip to Durban. I had a good time, great food and I witnessed the odd snowstorm in Jozi - the excitement about the snow still makes me smile! I watched the Olympics in the evening, happy to see my most favorite track and field events live and skyped with lots of my friends back home in Germany - taking advantage to be in the same time zone as Europe. Loved it!

After a long trip back home, I am still recovering from jet lag - gosh, I hate that! Anyway as I am off from work today, I will enjoy the sunshine now and head outside!

Have a wonderful week. *K

And yes, the pictures above are the only pics I took during my trip to SA. No time for photography, such a shame!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome home!

    I really struggled with jet lag when I got to Canada - I feel your pain! Good luck getting back on Aus time!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mein Mitleid hält sich in Grenzen. ;O) Bin eher ein bisschen neidisch. Lieben Gruss aus dem Sommer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, muss dich gleich mal bei Instagram suchen :-)
    Das zweite Bild ist klasse!

    LG
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on the jet lag! Lovely photos still :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such beautiful landscapes! I too was watching the track and field events avidly, am sad that the Olympics ended so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails