Friday, August 31, 2012

{ out and about } lunchbreaks



TGIF. I had a busy week at work, preparing for my next upcoming business trip to South Africa (I will be gone for three weeks early October - it is going to be mental! Hopefully I will make it to Capetown though as I will be spending two weekends over there. Fingers crossed!).

Ignoring my busy schedule, I still managed to sneak out the office during lunch for a walk in the sunshine, checking out some sweet stores (Mr. Zimi, Marketimport and Gewuerzhaus were my favorites) and welcoming spring. Oh and I had a very yummy macaron - just this morning!

How was your week so far? Any plans for the upcoming weekend? *K

5 comments:

  1. Crazy schedule, love the pictures! I've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics, gorgeous colours. And I'm in love with that Mister Zimi dress (the one on the far right). I wish they had a Sydney store! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to spend your lunch hour! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your shots from South Africa. I'd love to go there...even if for work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails