Sunday, July 8, 2012

// weekend stories // 27 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



This weekend Melbourne was blessed with blue sky, sunshine and 15 degrees. It felt like a spring day, I can't wait for the season to change. So beautiful.
After my sewing lesson (and yes, I bought myself a lovely vintage Bernina sewing machine on Saturday - I am in love!!), we hopped on our bikes and drove along the Yarra river to the Botanical Garden.

We took a long walk, drank coffee at the lake café and soaked up the warm sunshine on a bench under a beautiful tree. I really enjoy the Botanical Garden - looking forward to the Moonlight Cinema in the summer - an outdoor cinema set in the Botanical Garden, so pretty!!

Other weekend activities included grocery shopping at the South Melbourne Market, sewing, working on another DIY project, baking pancakes for my love and preparing myself for a 3 day business trip to the East Coast on Tuesday.

Have a wonderful week. *K

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Yes! We had some sunshine too. Was much needed! I'm already feeling grey from lack of sun! Hope the good weather will follow onto this week!
    Have fun on our trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lovely weekend! And I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful spot and the last photo of you on the bike - so cool:) Glad that you had a wonderful weekend. We had a lovely one as well but its really really really hot here right now. Muah

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a perfect weekend! those trees are so unusual and beautiful - unlike anything we have here in the states
    australia seems awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. The botanical garden looks really great! The group of people who play harp looks really interesting! beautiful pictures, as always! I love this post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails