Sunday, June 17, 2012

// weekend stories // 24 // thankful




I have always dreamed of living close to the ocean. To be able to talk long walks along the shore. Beachcomb for pretty shells. Sit in the warm sand and watch the sun go down. Breath in the fresh salty air. To feel the elements and the energy of the sea. To be inspired by the beauty, the everchanging light and simplicity of water and horizon.

I am so thankful that I got the chance to live by the sea and I love every minute I spent along the shores of Australia. It is such a beautiful country!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! *K

7 comments:

  1. Traumhaft schön. Möchte auch am Meer leben, stell ich mir wunderbar vor.

    Schönen Start in die Woche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I would LOVE to take a trip out to Australia... As of now, I'm not anywhere near to going... Hopefully, one day :)

    http://www.ladyonaroof.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning picture. So peaceful. Wouldn't it be lovely to be the man on the kayak?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just stumbled upon your blog and i am in love! you are making me miss home so much though haha. i am from sydney and i see you are livign in melbourne. both so beautiful! love all your photos so much!
    i'm following x

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of these years i'd like to live by the sea. such a pretty photo. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love kayaking myself. I wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails