Tuesday, June 12, 2012

// weekend stories // 23 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



We had a long (and well deserved) weekend over here in Victoria to celebrate the Queens birthday. Anyway, after a stressful week at work all I longed for was some quality time, good food, craft, sunshine and a walk along the beach. So that is exactly what we did!

As the new week started off as stressful as the last one ended, I did not have time to sort through and edit the pictures I took yet. Therefore, you only get to see some Instagram snapshots of the weekend today. Hope you don't mind!!

Have a lovely week and I will post more pictures by the end of the week, I promise! *K

12 comments:

  1. ooh i've just found this delight blog of yours. It does indeed look like you are making the most of melbourne!

    What an exotic life you lead, traveling all over!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I do love your insta feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Kristina, even your instagram photos are out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love long weekends as well. They are great to recharge and relax. Beautiful photographs, darling. Have a lovely Wednesday. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the top right photo! so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. all so lovely! thank goodness for instagram when there's not enough time to process the other photos! these are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely long weekend! I love the images of the trees and their golden leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, that last photo is magical! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are so gorgeous Kristina!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails