Friday, May 25, 2012

bali // taking a walk in the ricefields, part two




I have some more pictures to share with you from my walking tour. I especially love the ducks in the ricefields and the little cute man who takes care of them! His smile is contagious!!

Oh we also ate freshly chopped coconut - so yummy! - and Lilir (our guide) showed us the traditional way of drinking the fresh water inside the coconut. She is a pro, let me tell you! My coconut water ended all over my face and shirt. Too bad nobody took a picture of me while trying, I am sure that would be a hilarious picture! Oh the burden of traveling alone :)

Enjoy the rest of the week, *K

12 comments:

  1. as if bali wasn't already on my must-see list...

    gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich liebe Ubud. Bin damals mit dem Fahrrad durch die Reisfelder gefahren und war hin und weg. Wunderschöne Bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every post you do on Bali makes me want to immediately jump on a plane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! You have a magical blog! I'm so happy to meet you and get to know you through the blog world! Best from Copenhagen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous. my dear friend lived just outside ubud for two years and i've been dying to visit bali ever since. thanks for the lovely comment about my insane little plan to buy the farm!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, it sounds wonderful. I'll keep this post somewhere to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these beautiful photographs. Ubud is amazing, and it's been such a long time since I was there. I love what you communicate with your camera.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds so lovely. I would love to visit Bali. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, when did you go to Bali? I'm glad you enjoy your time in my country, Indonesia. And those pictures really looks lovely. I really enjoy reading your post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously in love with your blog and photography (ooh and the travel stories!)

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails