Monday, April 16, 2012

// weekend stories // 15 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:




We had such a wonderful sunny and warm late-summer weekend in Melbourne, I loved it. Yesterday we spent riding our bikes along the Yarra river to the City and relaxing under a tree in the Botanical Gardens. Today we had a nice breakfast in the sun, followed by a looooong walk along the coastline passing amazing city beaches, busy fish 'n chips shops, sunbathers, swimmers, divers and the odd wreck at Halfmoon Bay near Sandringham. I wish a day like this would never end.... I love the ocean and I am so thankful that I live so close to it now!! Have a wonderful week, *K

9 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing weekend in Melbourne... and a much warmer one than the one we had in South Africa - winter is coming too quickly!

    xxx
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine wasn't as warm, but it looks like springtime in Seoul has finally arrived! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh the beach, nbd. :) it's just been raining for like a week straight here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh I got a little teary eyed seeing these pics! I miss Melbs sooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i look at these photos and then look outside at the awful rain outside, i'm starting to wish i was down south!
    lovely as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you know that is MY beach...well not really mine but its where I live and I have spent pretty much my entire life of summers there:) Beautifully captured. Your blog is really lovely, thanks for stopping by my space - seems we both have fabulous taste - and yes, it was a total bargain! xx Tam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails