Monday, March 26, 2012

// weekend stories // 12 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:



This was my last weekend before I started my new job today (had a great first day, but I'm kind of exhausted now!), so we kept it quite relaxed and did not plan much. I however proposed (and really looked forward) to go the new Peoples Market in the Docklands here in Melbourne. I saw pictures from their opening two weeks ago and loved how they used containers as furniture and a place for street art. So Sunday morning we took the tram out to the docklands, just to find out that the market is on Saturday and that somehow I confused Sunday with Saturday. Sad face. Anyway, will go next week instead!

As the weather was chilly but sunny, we had a nice walk through the docklands, along the Yarra river back to the city. Snapped some pictures along the way - enjoy!! Have a lovely week, *K.

9 comments:

  1. Hey Kristina,

    thanks for these lovely pictures and taking us with you to your walk through Melbourne! ;-)

    Best Wishes from germany
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I love the one with the yellow bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute outfit ;) All these photos are making me so curious to visit Melbourne someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hat es mit einem neuen Job doch geklappt? Oder habe ich deinen Post letztens missverstanden?

    Melbourne sieht toll aus, gibt sicher eine Menge zu entdecken. Danke für die Einblicke in deine neue Heimat. Dein letzter Post war auch ein Traum.

    Liebe Grüße

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that's just the sort of thing i would do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what kind of job do you have???? i hope it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My weekend did not look nearly as lovely as this... Congrats on your first day though! Woot Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your new job! confusing the days is totally something i would do - at least you can go back next weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails