Friday, February 3, 2012

{ goodbye roadtrip } split

After spending lovely days on Hvar, we finally had to make our way back to Switzerland. After arriving by ferry in Split, we decided to spent the rest of the morning in this pretty town and explore it by foot before heading up the coast to our last stop in Primosten. Turns out it was a morning well spent, as Split is simply a beauty...



Roaming the small backstreets was wonderful and we had a delicious lunch on a small terrace overlooking a courtyard. Lunch included refreshing Croatian white whine and a yummy octopus salad! Oh, how I miss the Mediterranean food already....

Last post: Primosten

6 comments:

  1. I had the best octopus salad of my life in Krk, Croatia. Yum. Now, I'm gonna be thinking about that the rest of the night ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those red sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely place.. so beautiful and romantic!!! i would love to taste an octopus salad... it must be so yummy!!! love love love your blog!!! following you now.. hope you could visit my blog too.. kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos. It looks like a wonderful time! Your blog is truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. remind me a little bit of home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos! I especially love the image of the sheet hanging out from the window. And that pram! I hope someday to have a classic pram just like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails