Wednesday, January 25, 2012

// weekend stories // 03 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:




After having finally received our container with all our belongings (yeay to that!!), we still had to run some boring errands over the weekend to get all the things together. Besides we spent time in the beautiful Botanical Garden (hiding  from the sunshine in the shade, it has been really hot here the last days!) and took a walk along Fitzroy's Brunswick Street. So many great shops and cute caf├ęs and bars in one place! Oh and we also spent a great deal watching the Australian Opens which take place just 3 km (at most) from our house!
Hope you had a great week so far, *K

8 comments:

  1. wow. Beautiful beautiful gorgeous!!!
    such a cool place, and awesome street art! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...those murals are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos...they give me a great impression of the city and now I'm sure I'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..what a stunning place. I love creative and colourful streets like this one. Glad you had a fanatstic weekend, darling. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it the best when your stuff finally arrives? It's like you finally really live there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm...Fitroy looks a bit like Toronto, Canada, where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your photos! I used to live in Fitzroy and I just got super nostalgic! Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails