Monday, January 30, 2012

{ goodbye roadtrip } out on the boat

Before we took of on our roadtrip we bought ourselves a small outdoor camera (Panasonic Lumix that is - in bright red!), which you can also use underwater. The sea around Hvar is so clear and blue, for sure we had to try it out - while kayaking, swimming, snorkeling and being out on a rented boat for the day! The pictures are surely no the best, but it was definitely fun to play around!



If you go to Hvar, make sure that you rent one of the small boats for the day (costs around 40 EUR if I remember correctly) and take it out to all the small islands and hidden beaches. It is wonderful, believe me!!

Why is it that I look ridiculous on 110% of all underwater pictures? Haha, just had a great time going through all of them!! :)

Hope you all have a great start into the week... We have 36 degrees here in Melbourne and I dream of some snow :)


Next up: Split and Primosten

6 comments:

  1. i would love an underwater camera, they're so much fun!

    your photos make me really excited about going on holidays soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!

    I have a little disposable underwater camera that I've been trying to use up for months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so awesome. I love the look of underwater photos. Probably because I love being underwater!

    Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i immediately knew where this was (: looooove hvar and so so glad you got to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danke, jetzt habe ich Fernweh. :( :DD

    Schöne, schöne Bilder. Ich liebe besonders das linke bei Bild 4 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these pictures! never heard of this area but sounds like such a lovely place to visit! i'll have to add it to my list, thanks for sharing :)

    laurenerinbergaust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails