Monday, December 19, 2011

// weekend stories // 50 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:




Another weekend mostly dedicated on shopping for the apartment and our upcoming camping trip plus generally getting settled. Not very exciting, but some things just need to be done I guess.

We found the time however to stroll around Melbourne CBD a couple of hours on Saturday and visited the beautiful State Library of Victoria. The reading room just blows my mind. Amazing. And they also have great exhibitions (for free), covering the history of books and book making plus one about the history of Victoria. Both were great! I had both my digital and analog camera with me, therefore the mixture above :)

Hope you had a nice (and a bit more exciting weekend)!
Enjoy the christmas week - happy holidays!! *K

7 comments:

  1. Was standing in that same spot just two days before you! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful place!! Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The library is beautiful! I don't think I've ever set foot in a public library, but seeing this one makes me want to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a sucker for a good library... and this one, is the best! gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that library is wayyyy cool. nice photos dearest!it really snowed here today, it was gorgeous. is it weird being all warm during christmas?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a beautiful space, isn't it. I used to spend lots of time in there when I was at uni and it was always a pleasure.

    I hope you have a great week, and it's not too crazy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's impressive! Would love to spend a lifetime there... Loving those green lamps so much! Beautiful photos K.!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails