Wednesday, November 9, 2011

where my feet take me...


// Singapore //


// Great wall of China //


 // Ubud //

Selamat malam from Bali!
 
Right now, I am sitting on my balcony in the town of Ubud on Bali, looking over rice paddies, listening to the frogs and the yling-ylang of the balinese music ... so peaceful!!

The past two weeks have been super exciting - leaving Germany, saying hello to my fromer home Singapore, roaming smoggy Beijing, hiking the Great Wall of China and now, being on the beautiful island of Bali. So many impressions, new faces and many stories - my head will soon be full! :)

I am enjoying my last days here by taking long walks through the country side, reading my book, doing yoga, getting foot massages and eating delicious food. Travelling by myself has been better then expected, however I do feel lonely as soon as the night falls. As much as I enjoy my time "off", I am sooooo looking forward to see my love in our new home of Melbourne soon (in 5 days to be exact).

Until then, I am enjoying all the places my feet take me!
Hope you enjoyed the travel snapshots by Kylie and Mina in the meantime! How is everybody doing?

11 comments:

  1. Schön zu hören, dass es dir gut geht. Ich bin sehr gespannt darauf, wie deine ersten Tage in Australien verlaufen werden.

    Viele Grüße
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bali sounds wonderful and I adore those photos. I cant wait to hear all about your stories! Have a fantastic last 5 days before flying to Melbourne:) Kisses and hugs, sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your life seems so adventurous!!! You take such lovely pictures documenting it too. Good luck with everything =)


    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing journey you're on! Ubud is so beautiful, isn't it? It sounds like you are having an amazing Eat Pray Love type holiday there. Sounds perfect! Looking forward to welcoming you as a resident of Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, lucky you!
    Ps. Where is exactly that yoga place?

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh i can't wait for these photos. and i love the shots of your feet- so clever (: Glad to hear you are enjoying the travel alone- but know the feeling about nightfall! something lonely about the night.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The photographs provide a unique perspective on your travels -- quite literally! Looking forward to seeing Melbourne through your eyes, and perhaps sometimes below your feet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute idea of taking those pictures of you in each place! I bet you are having a blast!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aren't Balinese offerings pretty? I took lots of photos of them when I was there, and yes, the countryside around Ubud is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excuse me, but where is Your RSS link?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this post! I did something similar, and I wish I had taken a photo of my feet when I was in Australia six years ago (I guess that means I have to go back!). :) I enjoyed skimming through your blog; you have had so many wonderful adventures, and have shared so many wonderful images. You encourage me to get out and see the world however I can, whenever I can. Thank you for your photo inspiration and adventurous words.

    Best of luck in Melbourne!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails