Monday, November 28, 2011

// weekend stories // 47 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:






Another busy weekend. The highlight was definitely the Camberwell Weekend Market, which is held every Sunday morning in Camberwell, Victoria. Pretty vintage clothes, lovely flowers and super cute vintage suitcases! Once we move in our new apartment I will go back and shop!! So many treasures!

In general there are so many cute vintage shops all around Melbourne,  I think that is pretty cool! Saw some great ones in Fitzroy and St Kilda! And such lovely cafes! And the beach! And the colorful parrots! And, and, and! Can you see that I already really like it here?!? :)

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

11 comments:

  1. what a fabulous weekend market!! i'm a tad jealous :) glad you are enjoying your new home! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have no idea how your posts about Melbourne make me itch to be already there. you're going to drive me crazy! hihihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an amazing market!
    I think Australia in general is heaven for vintage and thrift shops lovers. I always feel that our house is just too small for all the things I want to get...

    P.S. Hopefully will get to Melbourne in late January - probably the 3rd or 4th week. When are you planning to go to Sydney?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an awesome weekend! I love all of those vintage suitcases and the succulents. And I can't help but be envious of the gorgeous weather ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, yep, I can see :) sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems a busy but fun weekend... its an awesome market!!! there are many admirable things to choose from... nice pics.. enjoyed your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bit jealous if your fabulous vintage markets and I want every one of those suitcases!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pics - sounds like you're settling in well to life in Australia! Do keep us posted if you purchase any cool vintage furniture etc. for your new place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun market! I love all the old suitcases :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails