Monday, October 10, 2011

// weekend stories // 40 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:







When I announed that I will be moving to Melbourne, my best friends and colleagues at work spontaniously decided that we all should go on a "goodbye-weekend" together (we have already been to Paris before together). So last weekend us six girls (2 French, 2 German, 1 Austrian and 1 Canadian - how much I love to work in an international company!!) flew together to Madrid to enjoy sunshine, tapas, sangria, shopping and dancing. We had a wonderful weekend and I will miss them soooo terribly much!

Now I am back to Bern with rain, grey skies and 14 degrees.... brrr.... Madrid was so much nicer!! :)

9 comments:

  1. Oh Madrid looks wonderful - rainy skies over Berlin today too. Today I'm thinking back to the blue skies of southern Austria and perhaps of a summer in Australia shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing weekend! i went to barcelona but not madrid when i was in spain. bucketlist

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful weekend. I love the photos. They convey the beauty and the gorgeous weather! Hope the move to my country goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Moving to Melbourne! That's really, really amazing, congrats. I've heard it's the best city in Australia... Most people I've spoken to (including a few Aussies) like it better than Sydney.

    And Madrid... Such a beautiful place. I couldn't stop smiling when I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madrid ist siher ein Traum - vor allem mit sechs Frauen. Was für ein Spaß!

    Bei uns ist es auch kühl, windig und herbstlich, aber die Nebelwälder haben etwas ... ich mag den Duft des Herbstes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you DEFINITELY look like you had a warmer weekend than here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like the best girlfriend trip ever! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails