Monday, October 3, 2011

// weekend stories // 39 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:







I was in Munich for the weekend to visit my best friend who recently moved there and say my goodbye's. We had a lovely weekend full of sunshine and a visit to my most favorite beergarden (in the English Garden at the Chinese tower) which included a big bowl of Radler (beer mixed with lemonade), Obazda (camembert cheese with herbs), a large brezel (as you can see above) and Kaiserschmarn (bavarian pancakes). I gained at least 2 kilos but it was worth it!! haha!
We also did some shopping, had delicious breakfast and talked, talked, talked. I miss her already....

And as it is Oktoberfest right now, the city was full with people wearing traditional bavarian clothing - the dirndl for girls and the lederhosen for boys! Loved it, looks so cute!!

Now off to start this week, so many things to do and organize!! Only 3 1/2 weeks left before we move! Still cannot believe it, time is flying by...

11 comments:

  1. The pretzel pic makes me laugh :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your glasses and those photos are awesome:) Happy Monday, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Munich....I still dream about their duck ad sauerkraut, and the beer was the best I've tasted. Last year we were there right after Octoberfest, so I was really quiet;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will remember your favorite place for my next visit! It goes straight into my favorites list. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is one big pretzel! And those horses look like they are wearing devil horns!

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos (esp the pretzel!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pretzel is HUGE! It reminded me of the first time I had pretzels- it was in Munich, but it was much, much smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to go to Muenchen one day,looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  9. mine was fun but nothing like yours... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that pretzel is AWESOME. i would so love to visit munich some day. love love love your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails