Tuesday, September 27, 2011

// weekend stories // 36 - 38

How were your last weekends?
Mine were like this:

Firenze. Roma. Hvar. Split. Primosten. Venezia.

I spent two wonderful weeks on our "goodbye-Europe" tour which took us all the way down to Rome and then with the ferry across the Adria to Croatia and back again to Switzerland.
Loved the Italian lifestyle, the red wine we bought in Montepulciano, the ferry rides, the blue water of Croatia's coast, the fresh seafood (octopus salad, I will miss you) and the freedom of vacations!! So lovely! And no worries, there are many more pictures to come :)

Now I am back to Switzerland in the office and the countdown starts to our big move! Only 5 weeks left to go, crazy!! I hope you enjoyed the // travel snapshots // during my absence, there are more to come in the near future. Thanks again to Sarah, Clare, Krystal and Liz! You girls rock!!

Have a good start into this new, sunny week! *K

5 comments:

  1. Ahh Rome. How I miss it. I hope you had a wonderful time and through a coin in Trevi Fountain =)

    - Sarah
    http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Montepulciano d'Abruzzo is my favorite red wine EVER. I pay an arm and a leg for it here in Singapore but sometimes, a girl just needs a good bottle of wine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh i love these and can't wait to hear and see about all of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU rock! looking forward to more pictures from your epic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying your pictures, because this summer we were in Venice and Croatia (split, zadar, dubrovnik) and maybe other places but I can't remember names. It's really amazing, right? We actually were on a sail boat for part of the trip which was a really great way to see the adriatic. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails