Monday, August 15, 2011

// weekend stories // 32 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:












I spent my weekend at home with my family and friends back in Germany. Six hours driving on Friday thanks to crazy traffic in Switzerland. Shopping with my mom. Meeting friends for coffee, drinks and breakfast. Spending time with my grandma, enjoying her garden, eating fresh raspberries and tomatoes. So good. No final goodbye's yet, but I already feel bad when I think about that the time to say goodbye to everybody is coming closer and closer. Sigh. Finally arriving back to rainy Switzerland this morning and now looking forward to take a nap after finishing work...

Have a lovely week, send me some sunshine if you some to spare *K

10 comments:

  1. Trotz crazy Verkehr klingt dein Wochenende gemütlich. Freunde besuchen, die Oma besuchen, den Rest der Familie ... das sind kurze Momente im Leben, die wir zum Auftanken brauchen.

    Ich kann mir sehr gut vorstellen, dass goodbye sagen unheimlich schwer fällt. Ich träume vom Leben in anderen Ländern, aber das ist etwas anderes, als es dann zu tun. Mir würde es sehr schwer fallen, aber ich hoffe, der Ruf des Abenteuers und des Neuen erhöhen trotzdem deine Freude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks fantastic! I want to eat those raspberries! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those raspberries look delicious. I just bought some from the supermarket that are huge and fake ! There is barely any flavor. Looks like a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooooo cool!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! since working with gardens and farms here in ecuador i have become obsessed with the idea and desire to grow my own garden when i get home. we might move to LA, california and will likely be in a tiny studio so i have to be creative in making it happen. beautiful. i love fresh food!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! thank you for such sweet comments. I also love your blog and your pictures :) Kim xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds like a great weekend. My grandma used to have a beautiful fruit garden as well. We used to eat up berries all day long:) Fun! Muah

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, your grandma has such an amazing garden, I wish I had something this great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails