Wednesday, August 31, 2011

// foto focus // zagreb

A couple of weeks ago, I was taking a group of colleagues to Zagreb, Croatia on a storetour. As we were finished ahead of the schedule, we took the taxi to the Old town of Zagreb and enjoyed the nice evening strolling around the small streets filled with bars, restaurants and cafés. Really nice!

And the light was amazing! So glad I brought my camera!










And, by the way, Aperol Spritz is still my most favorite summer drink ever! It is Prosecco, Aperol, Soda and a slice of orange - so refreshing and yummy! Have you tried it before? You should :)

Greetings from Cairo, happy week, *K

11 comments:

  1. Never tried Aperol Spritz before (I don't think), but now you've tempted me, ha! Also.. love that old town photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, lovely photos!! I'll be in Zagreb in 1.5 weeks. These photos are making me SUPER excited!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lovely photos!! I'll be in Zagreb in 1.5 weeks. These photos are making me SUPER excited!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, lovely photos!! I'll be in Zagreb in 1.5 weeks. These photos are making me SUPER excited!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, lovely photos!! I'll be in Zagreb in 1.5 weeks. These photos are making me SUPER excited!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I drank lots of spritz in venice ;) Lovely photos as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aperol Spritz is my favourite summer drink as well... so glad that I've been able to enjoy 1 or 2 since july!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zagreb is beautiful and I really adore that first photo. The lighting is amazing. Have a wonderful day, sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw, i want to go back to that area so bad..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so beautiful there!!
    I should try that drink while its still warm out... sort of...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again, Kristina, in these "city sketches" of yours, you've shown some really interesting contrasts with your series of images. Very refreshing, indeed. Happy travels to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails