Thursday, August 11, 2011

// analog adventure // berlin again, part 2

More analog pictures from Berlin, the last the set of my recent visit!
I will not have a chance to go back before we move to Melbourne (still cannot believe we are actually moving!!) and I am already missing it! Hope to find my own small Berlin somewhere in Melbourne - with cute cafés, yummy restaurants and cool street art!


1.  The interior of the store Waahnsinn Berlin (Rosenthaler Strasse)
2.  Great breakfast at Nola's set in a cute park serving Swiss food
3.  Also at Nola - loved the vintage chairs and brick walls!
4.  Old typing machines, my secret passion
5.  Cool courtyard somewhere along Schönhauser Allee
6.  Street art " we all stay"
7.  Entrance at the Hackesche Höfe
8.  Beautiful building at Senefelder Platz

Have a lovely Wednesday evening, I am back from my short business trip to Zagreb, now already preparing going home to Germany on the weekend to see family and friends! Looking forward!

12 comments:

  1. oh these are great Kristina! Thank you for your rec's on Berlin. I just got a taste of the city but i adore it. i can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! Loving your blog, hitting the follow button now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful photos. i do have a soft spot for vintage typewriters :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will definitely find what you are looking for in Melbourne! It's quite a European city full of art, food, music etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, Melbourne is very well-known for its cafe culture and street art, so I'm sure you're not going to be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck
    Amsterdam is my county number 6

    we went to Berlin last week the first time ,wonderful..and I did go to the Impala

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take such amazing photos! Love the old type writers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay more Berlin shots! The more you post, the more I want to go for a visit! I'm glad to hear you're going to Croatia by the way - you'll love it! I'll post some more photos tomorrow, only for you my dear ;) xxx mervi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to have that typewriter desperately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails