Thursday, August 4, 2011

// analog adventure // berlin again, part 1

As promised, here is the first set of the film pictures I took in Berlin two weeks ago.
It is such a great city, each time I visit, I fall more and more in love with it!!


1.  The famous TV tower at Alexanderplatz.
2.  Cool vintage phones at Waahnsinn Berlin (Rosenthaler Strasse)
3.  My feet :)
4.  Great pictures of Berlin in a shopwindow
5.  Cool courtyard somewhere along Schönhauser Allee
6.  Architecture around Alexanderplatz
7.  Loved those golden chairs at the Hackesche Höfe
8. Lost space at Senefelderplatz

Hope you are all having a great week! Anything new? *K

8 comments:

  1. my friends just went to berlin and they LOVED it. i need to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so interesting, Kristina, because you've picked on some less usual non toutist views in this series. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Berlin! And these photos really capture the city's vibe.

    Ps. love your shoes too! very pretty :)

    xxx mervi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I love all the little details you captured. I wished I had had time to stop by Berlin when I was in Europe. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh berlin, wie ich es liebe :) schoen es durch deine augen zu sehen...danke kristina fuer deine lieben worte in meinem letzten post..ich wuensche dir einen tollen umzug nach melbourne..eine tolle stadt, du wirst es lieben!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My best friend is in Berlin now, staying at a friends' place and touring around in a caravan. Must be fantastic.

    I love your shoes!! And those analogue telephones. I still remember we used to have one of those at my parents place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. deine schühchen sind toll. gefallen mir total gut :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails