Monday, July 25, 2011

// weekend stories // 29

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:











I was in Berlin to visit some friends and joining their birthday celebrations. As I only took analog pictures (just dropped the film for development), todays post only shows some snapshots from last visits. The last picture says it all (if you know German): the weather was nothing like it is supposed to be in July. But we still had a good time: shopping at Alte Schönhauser Strasse, eating yummy Vietnamese food, BBQ, having drinks at Claerchens Ballhaus, party with strictly 90s music, roaming the streets of Prenzlauer Berg, quality time with friends!! Sooo good, missing Berlin already. One of my favorite cities out there!

*K

6 comments:

  1. i never made it to berlin while i was in europe. looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr schöne Berlinfotos. Ich mag die Farben, die sind klasse.
    Tanzen zu den 90 zigern hört sich gut an :)- das war auch noch meine Party/Discozeit.
    Unser Wochenende war ebenso verregnet, aber mit zwei Teenagern im Haus wurde es nicht langweilig.

    Dir eine schöne Woche!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to say... your pictures look so sunny, ha! Crazy what's going on with the weather here, although I remember it was the same way last year at this time. I like my summers hot, not cold like winter, ha!

    Love your pictures, especially the 8th one down.. beautiful! I cannot wait to visit Berlin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me fall in love with Berlin even more with these photos. You've really captured the city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clarchens is one of my favorite places! So nice there.

    Can't wait to see the film photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to Berlin on august 19th till 23th. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails