Friday, July 1, 2011

// foto focus // belize, caye caulker

As the sky is grey today here in Bern, I bring some sunshine to you with pictures from Belize and its glorious island of Caye Caulker. While traveling through Mexico, we also went to Belize to visit the amazing coral reef and the jungles. It is such an amazing and beautiful country!

Caye Caulker is a small island with colourful wood houses, lobster for dinner and the best wildlife ever. We went on a snorkeling trip out in the reef and we were surrounded by turtles, rays, sharks, barracudas and many other colorful fish! One of the best days of my life!




Sho yur luv for di barefoot dem  no throw trash in a fo we stand....
Kind of hard to understand :)




Best beach bar EVER - the "Lazy Lizard".






Amazing island life.


So longing to get out there and life the barefoot, sandy life again :)

Happy weekend - any special plans?

15 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - take me there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks magical.. I love a sandy holiday! I think we might going be doing a mini road trip for the day and go berry picking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. auf die gefahr hin mich ständig zu wiederholen: wie schöööööööön. da wär ich jetzt auch gerne. wir haben es leider nicht nach belize geschafft als wir in mexico waren.
    wünsch dir ein schönes WE. hier gibts keine besonderen pläne. wetter soll ja eher bescheiden werden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend! I have been visiting your blog. Cool! Seriously, I thoroughly enjoyed your posts .Interesting phots!! Congratulations for your work. I invite you to visit my blog at:
    http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If it's one of your best ever, we'll all have to drink Green Stripes! :-)
    Thanks for the tip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Einfach nur traumhaft. Wundeschöne Fotos und ein Ziel mehr auf meiner Wunschliste. :)
    Ich wünsche dir auch ein schönes Wochenenden.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belize looks very nice! I love how Central/South American countries always have such vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I went on a roadtrip to Mexico, we initially had planned to go over to Belize as well... but were short on time (we stayed too many days in Tulum).
    I feel bad for having missed this... it looks much better than I had thought! I heard it's not quite a safe country... how was your experience?

    ReplyDelete
  9. *Sigh* this looks lovely.
    Would not mind being there right about NOW :)

    Hugs and a happy Sunday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you seriously go to the best places, how do you choose?? and how did you lose your voice?
    and i'm so excited to be done with the crazy month of june!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic pictures! looks like a magical place! very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that looks really fun and the pictures are really pleasant to watch :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Your snorkeling trip sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG. Did you have to do that to me? LOL! BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUL BEACHES!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to visit this place some day...Oh my goodness, it looks so beautiful:) Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails