Monday, June 27, 2011

// weekend stories // 25 //

How was your weekend?
Mine was like this:






Not much time to take pictures. Company party on Friday with lots of sports, bbq and mojitos. Train ride to Germany. Sting and the Symphonic orchestra live in an open-air concert (it was great!!). Summer heat. More BBQ. Sharing exciting and life-changing news with our parents and siblings (no wedding and baby, this is as much as I can tell you right now! More about it soon - I promise).

I hope you are all doing fine. I am sick and at home - not a great start into this new week. Off to bed now. Bern is expecting 33 degrees today, I am keeping all windows closed, my fever is enough heat. :)


11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love lavender, and these shots are just gorgeous. Mmm... the news - very excited to find out!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are sick...these photos are wonderful, though :)

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shots, my fave is the 2nd one.

    sorry you're ill, but your weekend sounds like it was fabulous.

    ooh, exciting news ay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohje, gute besserung! hoffe, dir gehts schon wieder besser.
    wunderschöne bilder. mit blümchen (und dann auch noch lilanen) hast du mich immer als fan auf deiner seite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy. You sound hectic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. noo! you're sick too? I returned from Cuba on thursday and got sick right that evening.. I've missed out all the nice things of the weekend! I hate being sick in summer...

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh no, I hope you feel better soon, it's awful being stuck inside sick in the summer. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you're feeling better soon... being sick in summer is always awful, especially when you have exciting news!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails