Monday, May 9, 2011

// analog adventure // berlin II

Some more moments I have captured on film during the weekend in Berlin. Enjoy!*








1.  Old Tempelhof Airport on a stormy Saturday morning
2.  Streetscene in Friedrichshain
3.  Breakfast at Villa Kreuzberg - so good!
4.  Strolling along the fleamarket at the Ostbahnhof
5.  To die for fashion at Alte Schönhauser Strasse
6.  Mauerpark on a Sunday afternoon
7.  Lovely flea market at the Ostbahnhof - aren't the chandeliers great?
8.  View from the Mauerpark towards to TV tower

---
Happy Monday to all of you, hope you had a sunny and beautiful weekend. We went on the first short camping trip and rode our bikes along the lak of Constance in Southern Germany! So pretty!

13 comments:

  1. why is berlin so cool??? ahh! I want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great weekend, sweetie and I really need to visit Berlin again:) So cool! Happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich wünsche euch viel Spaß un vor allem guten Wetter für euren Campingtrip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that these pictures look like they were taken in the 90s due to the quality. In some ways, I miss those old film cameras.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to go to the old Tempelhof Airport too one sunny day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photographs as usual, and the park is so crowded.
    Looks like you were having so much fun,check out mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Smokes! That park is crowded! I've heard that Berlin is the artist central of Germany and these photos sure do show that off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures, it is so funny getting back to shooting film! I don't shoot nearly enough with my film cameras. These make me miss berlin, it is my favorite city in Germany and one of my favorites in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die Bilder sind toll. Ich finde es toll Berlin aus Deinen Augen zu sehen. Echt verrückt wenn man bedenkt, dass man an den selben Ecken war und sie vielleicht ganz anders wahrgenommen hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, wie voll der mauerpark hier auf diesem bild ist....OMG!
    ja und die plätze sind mir auch bekannt und im herzen gespeichert.
    grüße

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe how full that park is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love especially the last shot and seeing the building facades there.

    nice and filmy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. aah, the last shot! i sat there a few weeks ago too and had some beer and looked at the tv-tower. lovely berlin pictures you have here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails