Wednesday, April 6, 2011

{ marrakech } museum

Next to the Ben Youssef School you find the Museum of Marrakech.
While I thought that the displayed objetcs where not so interesting (mainly old porcelain, weapons etc.), the architecture of the place really blew me away. The main hall is light and open, with a huge chandelier towering in the middle.




Once more the details of wood and stone carving as well as the colourful tiles made the visit worth!




Next stops: the Souks and the famous Djemaa el fna!

9 comments:

  1. I cant get over how amazing those colourful tiles are!! Stunning photos, my dear. Kisses

    Ps: I’m hosting a super fun 3 winners GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Kristina,
    ganz tolle Bilder! Vielen Dank für die schönen Eindrücke. Lieber Gruß, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am over from Sarah's! I love your blog and you photographs are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The architecture and all looks so beautiful. Can't wait to see your next trip photos. Have a great and safe trip ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. gruetzi!!! I'm excited to catch up on your photos, these are so pretty - i love all of the colors and patterns! we had an amazing time with our friends- went to rome, florence, neuchatel then some places around here like zurich and luzern :) ahh - it went by too fast though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so glad i found this blog... travel and photography?! i love.

    i hope you'll pop by mine as well:)
    xo
    L

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous! I love coming to your blog knowing I will be somewhere else amazing and beautiful through your photos :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kompliment - wunderbare Fotos :)-
    Marrakesch steht 'immer noch' auf meiner Wunschliste ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails