Friday, March 4, 2011

simply want to { travel to china }

I just found those pictures my boyfriend took during his last business trip to China on my small point+shoot camera. He stayed at Hanghzou as well as Shanghai.

I have been to Shanghai and Hongkong in 2004, but looking at his pictures, I simply want to go back and discover more of China. Longing to go to Beijing, to see the Chinese Wall, the warriors at Xian, the beautiful landscape of Yunnan and the small traditional villages...

Have you been to China?











Have a lovely weekend!


Copyright all on my lovely boyfriend.

12 comments:

  1. I have never been to China either, but I definitly want to go some day. The first picture makes it look absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are incredible, especially the first one. Lately we had a very hard time finding time to travel. Balazs is so busy with work but hopefully this year we can organize our schedules better and find a bit time for that:) Happy Friday, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so hilarius!!! :) GREAT views!

    lovely weekend to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been there...someday, someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pictures! I've never been, but would love to go. I haven't visited any place in Asia yet, so that's on my travel list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i haven't, but one day i will!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never been, would love to go someday! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. never been there but dying to go to China one day,your boyfriend really knows how to take pictures.beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! There's so much to see/do in China. I'm starting with Beijing- I'm headed there in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like your boyfriend knows how to use that point and shoot! Great captures.

    I'd love to go to China one day ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic pictures! I went to Beijing last summer and I never wanted to leave, I just wanted to see everythng. China is really special.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures... I'll maybe go in 2012, it's not yet sure, but I hope!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails