Thursday, February 17, 2011

{ Weekly Treasures // 7 }

I am currently roaming the web for nice picture frames. I am planning to do a large picture frame wall in our livingroom and I already bought some simple frames at IKEA.
Now I am in need of some beautiful, special and individual frames. Preferably vintage.

This is the kind of picture frame wall that I am thinking of:

From Interior House Decorate via B-Splendid

From Shut up, I love..., sorry no original source posted

From Pottery Barn via As I see it.


So I have been roaming Etsy for quite a while now for some nice frames. See below my finds.
What do you think? Any tips where I can find real treasures?

Turquoise Rollerset


ArtCityFrames


timelessNchic


MakeYourNest


momentofnostalgia


I would love to buy some real old, beautiful gold frames, however I have not found the one I love yet...
Something like this:

istockphoto

Well the hunt is on....

6 comments:

  1. I love those walls...I did one like that but it's a little more uniform and boring. maybe in a new apartment (if we ever find one, yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started doing this in my living room, and I absolutely love it. I found a lot of cool frames on Etsy, you should try there.

    Have a great day!
    X,
    www.brittanyhavican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently started a wall like this in our living room as well. Not sure on the same scale, but I'm hoping to slowly add to it. I think the best walls are a mixture of all sorts of frames, although I'm a little bit smitten with that second photo with all the black and whites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those frame walls, especially the second and the third one:) I agree with Brittany, there are so many amazing pieces on etsy:) Kisses and hugs, darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. great project, that will look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have lots of great photographs in your collection so I'm sure it will turn out great! I want to do a frame wall too, but all my frames are so different...I just hope they turn out nice and interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails