Thursday, February 10, 2011

// foto focus // reflections

My original plan for last Saturday was to shoot the beautiful shop windows of the many independent stores in Bern. I love the fact that Bern has, besides all the mainstream brands, also many creative and wonderful alternative stores hidden in the small streets of the old town.

Due to the fact that most of the shops still have old glass in their shop windows, which is heavily reflecting, and due to the fact that I forgot my pol filter at home, the result of my shots are quite dreamy, multi-level reflections. A bit of the actual store window, a bit of me and a bit of the background of the old town.













I love this little globe in one of those vintage furniture stores. Unfortuantely the store was already close, if not, the cute globe would be mine now...


Copyright all on me.

14 comments:

  1. Oh ich mag das 2., das 5. und das letzte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if I would have been able to photograph all of these in one day - would have spent much more time looking into them all, they all look like places you could get lost in for a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how they turned out. Im a huge fan of little local stores and you did such a great job with those photos. Those shadows give a wonderful inside to the place:) Kisses, sweetie
    Happy Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  4. that globe is soooo cute.

    i've enjoyed these photos (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely collection - but no.2 is especially beautiful! Wold make a fabulous fine art print :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think i can spend hours in shops like that! Lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they turned out really good. I love how I can see two parts of the picture, the inside and the outside. Good Job :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those turned out so dreamy and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello!

    I was a travel writer turned copywriter (in advertising) now. Great blog you have, it rekindled my wanderlust!

    Oh, I reside in Singapore by the way,nice to know you were here for a while on sunny island:)

    Do check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the reflections in shop windows. Great topic idea. Fun to think this way. Yours are so nicely done and they tell some neat stories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails