Wednesday, February 9, 2011

as seen on... { vol. 6 }

I have some great photographers that I would like to introduce to you.
Their work is lovely, breathtaking, inspiring and simply wonderful!!

Please have a look!

~~~

I love the pictures from Finland and Warsaw by Victoria.




Looking at the pictures shot in Italy by Janine just makes me want to jump in my car and drive south.
Isn't Italy really one of the most beautiful places on earth?




The self-portraits of Ari are super interesting.
Love the fact that he is only person ever looking directly into the camera.




And some more link-love:

Super cool polaroids from his & hers.
Astrid's beautiful everyday stories.
Bench monday by Nicolle.

Hope you enjoyed!
*Kristina

6 comments:

  1. super photographers!!

    yes, so exactly what you said about efreeme! totally free. the buyer goes straight to your paypal to pay so that's the only fee taken. It's a newer site so will be growing and changing but I really like it! Not to mention I've emailed back and forth with Diana, the owner, and she's totally accessible witch is great! I have thought about maybe doing an etsy also, but...I don't want to pay fees when I don't know how the pictures will sell. Use my referral link if you sign up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And PS. You should DEFINITELY sell your photos. somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ari's self-portraits are great - there's something quite unnerving about them and the muted colours add to the 'strangness'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing! those are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such a great photos. I've been to Warsaw a few times and I really love the vibe of it:) Kisses, darling

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Das ist eine schöne Zusammenstellung. Ich mag besonders Janines Fotos von Italien. Das ist schlimm, ich möchte mich sofort ins Auto setzen. Ich kann bald nicht mehr Reisefotos betrachten - ich vergehe vor Fernweh:)

    Die Portraits von Ari sehen tatsächlich sehr interessant aus, seltsam, wenn der Betrachter angeschaut wird.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails