Wednesday, January 26, 2011

upcoming wanderings: morocco

I have talked about it a couple a weeks ago, I have booked flights to escape the grey winter here in Switerland!! I am so excited, as my boyfriend and me will be flying to Marrakesh for one week in March, spending time not only there but probably also checking Essaouira and the desert! I have been longing to go to Marrakesh for a quite long time now, so I am super happy!

I am so looking forward to the sounds and smell of the Medina, the shopping in the souks, the great Moroccan food, freshly pressed orange juice, the salt of the ocean in my hair and the great colours of the desert! And for sure for many many many picture opportunities!

Anyone has recommendations on riads, restaurants, shopping or places?







Picture credits for all the above pictures go to Sarah.
Please check her fantastic blog and read about her adventures in Marrakesh (also here and here) and Essaouria. She and her boyfriend are currently touring the Middle East!
Thanks so much Sarah!

5 comments:

  1. That is so exciting! Morocco is on my list as well, but I don't know when I'll get a chance - I'll have to travel vicariously through you! I've heard wonderful things about Essaouria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to Morocco too in March!! I'm so excited as well - I have been wanting to go forever too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really exciting...What a beautiful place and those photos are just great!!! You will have a blast for sure:)
    Hugs and kisses

    Ps: I am hosting a beautiful Garnish party supplies GIVEAWAY today :) ...Just in time for Valentine’s Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh das klingt wirklich sehr schön! freu mich schon auf deine reiseberichte. schau doch mal kurz bei mir vorbei … hab ne kleine überraschung für dich! liebe grüße, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea of a place to go! Mark and I are trying to figure out where to go this year, there are just so many options I am on overload!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails