Friday, January 7, 2011

as seen on... { vol. 5 }

I was checking out vimeo.com the other day and I was simply amazed by the creativity and beautiful work on this platform. Many of the videos were shot with a Canon 5D and 7D, and as I am also a pround owner of the 7D, I guess I only lack talent but at least not the technology...

Loved so many of the videos, I have to share some with you. Aren't they all wonderful?

Venice is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
I am dying to see the Northern Lights one day.
Mystical Bali, I hope to return later this year.
Marrakesh, photographers heaven.



Around Venezia from Icam on Vimeo.


Aurora Borealis timelapse HD - Tromsø 2010 from Tor Even Mathisen on Vimeo.


Postcard from Bali (Canon 5d MkII) from Stephan Kot on Vimeo.


Marrakech: day to day from Focus Lab on Vimeo.


Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. wooowww seriously amazing!! i also want to see the northern lights, it's top on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Venice one is so amazing. It brings so many amazing memories and I so want to visit Bali one day:) Wow..Have a great weekend,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, your list basically includes everywhere/everything i want to see as well!

    you know where is amazing as well? croatia.
    but i agree, venice is stunning. i really hope to visit.

    i just found your blog after commenting on exPresso's site! just wanted to stop by and say hi! i'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And here I was all excited about my T2i. Ah ha ha. Those are gorgeous!ou

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow these are awesome! i specially like the last two! wish i could be half as creative has them

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...this is so magical. Thank you so much for sharing these videos. Love it! I will be your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahah
    I live in Venice!

    Fede/Fedulab ;)
    Handmade cute accessories
    http://fedulab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails