Wednesday, December 22, 2010

my calendar 2011 - part two

Yesterday night I was able to finish the rest of my calendar 2011 - just in time for christmas.

I did some changes to the original template by the Shutter Sisters as I thought the calendar was a bit small. So now the calendar is bigger, I used 170gramm paper for the print, the papers are being hold together with a clip and I am ready to go!

Here is the second part, July - December.












Have a wonderful christmas and enjoy the precious time with your family.


Copyright all by me.

7 comments:

  1. The December photo is breathtaking:) Well done. Its a beautiful calendar, darling. Enjoy your day
    Hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! i always love your photography! have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels to Germany Kristina - I'm heading south to Vienna for a few days and back in Berlin for Slyvester! Schone Weihnachten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful - september is my favourite! dir auch frohe weihnachten! lg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails