Wednesday, December 22, 2010

my calendar 2011 - part 1

As mentioned before, I love calendars.
And as I also love photography I have combined both and designed a photography calender for 2011, which will be my christmas present for my mom and my two grandma's.

I took a little help from the ShutterSisters and their great templates - I think I like what I see!
All pictures were taken by myself in the course of late 2009 and 2010. I had a hard time to make up my mind which pictures to chose!

First part: January - June 2011












Let me know that you think. Hope my family will like it!!


Copyright all on me.

8 comments:

  1. looks great Kristina - the photos are a great selection and I like the template you chose too

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such beautiful images - what a wonderful calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh it looks amazing and the family will love it for sure! I adore your photos:) Kisses,sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I want to buy it! I would suggest putting a couple sentences under each for story context. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its fantastic! I am so jealous of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think they'll love it. The pictures are beautiful and they'll appreciate your effort!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful a great use of the template.

    merry christmas to you ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails