Monday, December 27, 2010

christmas whiteout

Merry christmas to all my wonderful readers - I hope you enjoyed the holidays with your loved ones, good food and great presents. Thanks for being out there.

I have been back to Germany to see my family - driving through heavy snowfall on Friday, but arriving on time for christmas dinner! The weather has been kind of crazy lately in Europe, with airport closures, train breakdowns and endless traffic due to ice and snow. I was scheduled to fly to London with my best friend the weekend before christmas (see here), but both our flights got canceled last minute. I guess all happens for a reason and I am quite happy that we were not able to fly as we would have been stranded in London like so many others... New plans for 2011 are already up!

With -10 degrees yesterday it was icecold, but the weather was beautiful!

Enjoy your last week of 2010!












Copyright all on me.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I miss feeling the cold air of a real winter!

    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kristina, thanks so much for your comment on my blog. It's nice to discover yours and to meet a fellow traveler. :) Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snow shots! I was referred here by your comment on Shutter Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous shots! I came over from Shutter Sisters today... glad you posted over there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful winter images.
    thank you for sharing them on SS today

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails